Friday, May 29, 2009

Red Painted Niche

Hello Everyone!
Remember the niche in my previous post?
Well here it is now all spiffed up in red.
Thank you very much for all of your feedback.
You had some very creative ideas.
Overall painting it was the easiest way to go.
What a change huh?
I added old paint and ting to the flower arrangement
The large flower prints I wasn't using.
That's it!
I think it looks completely different.
Nothing like shopping our own homes for updates.
Do you like the changes?
In the family room I added a brocade runner and pillow. The runner is from Ross.
The pillow is from Kirklands.
Here is a swivel chair by the stone fireplace.
I have a red throw and what I call the fire pillow.
It looks like flames to me. It's from Marshalls.
I found a new runner from Ross for the dining table.
It has red brocade flowers in the design.
Here's a corner pedastal table in the dining room.
Red flowers and hanging plates are from Kirklands.
The artwork is red and says believe.
A red and black eiffel tower tassel.
This is one of my favorite photos of us.
It's from the Marine Corps Ball of 2001.
I still have this red beaded dress. Great memories!
Here is some yummy strawberry jello.
We have been preparing this sugar
free dessert for a month straight.
It's really easy and delicious.
The candle is PD's strawberry shortcake. Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: