Hello Everyone!
It's time for Outdoor Wednesday.
This is hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.
Pay her a visit to view more outdoor posts.
you hope no one ever sees? Please say yes.
Well part of our backyard was a disaster area
until just last week when I took a good look at it.
Oops!
Needless to say it was time for a clean up job
by my hubby. I have the worlds worst allergies
to anything outdoors so I sure did need his help.
Some of the plants didn't make it so they had
to be removed. We will work on filling it all back
in with prettier plants and flowers this weekend.
They really needed a little something extra.
The circles were uneven and no tarp underneath.
The grass will fill in around it very soon.
by lightning and their house caught on fire.
No one was hurt thank goodness.
Thank you!
Now this one needs a clean up. Does yard work ever end?
Have a wonderful week!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment