Happy Autumn Everyone!
I wanted to take a moment and thank each of
you that left me a comment on my latest post.
Your words of encouragement mean so much to me.
I really appreciate having wonderful friends like you.
Things are really improving for me in just two weeks!
Here are my stats so far.
Pounds lost-13! WOW!
B/P this morning 104/70
I'm surprised and grateful it's working so well.
The healthy eating plan has been easy
in some ways and harder in others.
I miss my daily vanilla flavor coffee and Diet Cokes.
It's definitly worth it though! I'll keep you posted.
I'm already tolerating both medications but
I still would like to be off of them in the long term.
Time will tell.
Do you shop with Etsy?
If you don't know what it is you can read about it here.
I thought I would share with you a few of my
purchases. I found out about it through blogging.
Thanks to Shelley for giving me the idea for this post.
She has a brand new Etsy shop and it's wonderful.
from Kirklands and a scattering of fall leaves.
The pumpkin tassel on the lamp is from
"The Tassel House" handmade by Angela.
It's not from Etsy but I wanted to show you.
The table is from JCPenney and the lamp from Lowes.
I found the green floral runner at Ross.
This is the garage door leading inside.
I felt like it needed a little something here!
handmade frames of all kinds. I love initials!
and last name. I added the stand and bow.
This is handmade by Susie.
from Jeanne at "A Bushel and A Peck".
I found her in the book "Blogging For Bliss".
fleur di lis plaque is handmade by Dawn.
So cute!
in our family room is handmade by Jo.
A redbird handmade by Miss Nancy.
from Darlene and displayed them in a vase.
This year they are hanging on our ivory and gold tree.
I also recently won Darlene's anniversary giveaway!
She owns a handmade custom rug company and
here's what I won. My own custom initial rug!
Pictured below is a sample.
I don't have mine yet but I can't wait to show
it to you when I do receive it.
Thank you again Darlene for your generous giveaway!
Pay your fellow blog friends a visit and shop with them.
They will really appreciate it!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment