Hello Everyone!
I'm back from my bloggy break.
We had a busy week and yesterday was my hubs birthday!
His gift from me was a crackberry...oops I mean a blackberry.
Yes, he is officially obssessed with it. He's a tech nut.
We are planning to decorate our trees this weekend.
I did order a new frame from Kristen I thought I would share.
Check it out.
I have ordered many frames from her and this just
may be my new favorite. The details are amazing.
Look at the precious NOEL frame she included for me.
Thank you Kristen! I like them displayed together.
I have my eye open for a new festive table runner.
exchange gift I received from Morgan at The Fountains.
She is very kind and generous. I just adore it.
It's all Chestnut approved. I will have to keep an eye on him
for sure. Why do cats like Christmas trees so much?
They are unique and lovely.
Thank you Morgan! I will treasure them.
Have a wonderful weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment