Happy Easter Everyone!
I hope your day has been joyous.
We had a good weekend doing yardwork
and enjoying a very healthy salmon dinner.
Many of you have asked what I have been eating the
last 7 months to lose weight so I thought I would share
a new salmon recipe we have tried and just love to eat.
I think you and your family will really like it.
I must confess I was not a huge salmon fan
and this recipe has changed my mind.
I plan to post more healthy recipes soon.
I adore the mix of flowers and the vibrant colors.
My hubby arranged this photo display and
prepared our entire dinner. Isn't he sweet?
Tarragon is great paired with the salmon.
Whisk the ingredients together in a bowl.
We used frozen salmon but I'm sure fresh would be better.
Brush the mixture evenly on the fish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
We used our Black & Decker steamer to
prepare a potato and fresh broccoli.
prepared our entire dinner. Isn't he sweet?
prepare a potato and fresh broccoli.
Eating healthy and fresh foods feels really great.
I have much more energy these days. I'm amazed.
Any other questions about healthy foods or
changes I have made please feel free to ask me.
I will be happy to help you if I can!
This is a really nice magazine. Do you read it?
other recipes prepared with Dijon mustard.
Have a wonderful week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment