As in, I can't stop thinking about the perfect, plump little ball of color with just the right contrasting stitching. And of course the internet is more than happy to oblige with image upon image of the little beauties in some gorgeous rooms.






This image started my obsession with these colorful balls and I believe I have reached the end of the internet in my search for affordable (under $100) but stylish color options. My findings? Mixed. There are lots of options for authenticity...that's really not the problem. But finding the just right balance between too ethnic and Elle Decor appropriate styling is tough on a budget.
Favorite splurge options include John Derian and Tazi Designs for great colors and sizes. Lower cost options can be found at Fine-Crafts.com and eBay.
Sigh...so I want this:
But am trying to compromise and get this:
Note the $162 dollar different...a piece! (did I mention I want 2?). Same? Or too much of a compromise?
Friday, May 7, 2010
Moroccan Poufs...it's a problem
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment