Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog open - for awhile at least

Some people who have been so supportive along the way from the "Adoption Community" (from places like http://www.frua.org/ which I think is single handedly the best resource for gathering information and finding answers to questions, support, encouragement, friendship and a good dose of reality as well as some of the Yahoo groups I have been a member of) have asked if I would open my blog again so they could catch up on "The Long Road Home".  So, it is my greatest happiness to open it up again at least for awhile.  There are some humps and bumps and I certainly took my lumps in country but we are home now and ecstatically happy.  Thanks to EVERYONE who has shared the ride - and now, we are just getting started on our life together as a family. 
Another quick update: to those who generously donated to Corbins orphanage, the delivery of 15 cribs, a washing machine, a fax machine and a merry go round should be being made in the next few days.  The cribs had to be ordered in from Moscow so it took some time to collect everything and get the truck ready to hit the road for the 6 hour drive from Khabarovsk to Selihino.
Enjoy and welcome back :)

0 Comments: