Friday, June 11, 2010

Things that changed my life this week

Craiglook - an aggregation website that lets you stalk out whatever you want across all Craig's List sites in 1 simple search.

A smattering of things I've already found that I can't live without (but will have to because a lot of them are sold :(

I am desperate for a vintage Chesterfield sofa, ideally in linen or white but this blue is pretty dreamy too.

$150 on New Haven Craig's List


Louis dining chairs - I need 4 for my dining room. This bare wood/linen combo would actually be perfect.

$175 a piece on Austin's Craig's List

This dresser would have been perfect as the changing table in our nursery (per our original inspiration!)


...and no, I don't have any idea how I would get all this stuff to me. But I do know that I'm well on my way to staring in the next season of Hoarders with this website!

0 Comments: