Hello Everyone!
It's been nine months as of yesterday.
Pounds lost 48 B/P 100/66 With no meds.
I am thrilled!
Many of you have asked to see my photo and
I have been a big chicken since I still want to lose
at least 10 more pounds. Well I decided to show
you my big pants with me in them. Join me!
My hubby took this photo yesterday. Believe it or not
my butt is actually hidden in there somewhere.
I can pull them straight down to the floor in one tug.
I wore them to my last doctor appointment on
09/08/09 and they fit me snug at the waist.
The next day was the start of my new healthy life.
It's amazing what healthy living can do for us.
Hooray!
and to be perfectly honest I really didn't have very many.
We eat quite simply. Fresh salads topped with steak or chicken.
Usually on the weekends we eat steamed veggies and make
salmon or grilled shrimp. We have made an herb roasted chicken
many times. My breakfast is oatmeal or cereal along with
scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. See no real recipes to speak of.
After reading many weight loss blogs lately I have
found my new diet routine now. As of the last several
months I wasn't following any plan. Just healthy eating
and exercising on my own. I am definitely not an expert.
Look what I found! Check out this website about the
clean eating diet from Tosca Reno. It is awesome!
A way to eat very healthy without any calculations.
I ordered a recipe book for me and one for you too.
Leave me a comment here and you are entered to win.
I will announce the winner on Sunday and mail it to you.
It's that easy.
I need to work on the first two.
Many of these we were already doing.
I ordered the book from Amazon. Click here to see more.
I learned the hard way not to take my health for granted.
I'm feeling grateful to have found a way to live better.
Stay tuned for more photos coming soon.
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Thanks for entering and good luck!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment