Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bountiful Harvest

Hello Everyone!
It has been raining for days and it was time
to set a new tablescape welcoming the fall.
Join me on a tour of our formal dining room.
The warm colors welcome you to stay and eat.
I added green tones for a nice change to this room.
All photos enlarge when clicked to see the details.
The buffet table is strewn with leaves and gourds.
The fall wreath is made of gold leaves and plum pears.
Another view of the room leading into the kitchen.
The furniture is from Etheridge and the floors are cherry.
The paint is a red and gold combo with a chair rail.
The flower centerpiece and candles are from Kirklands.
I bought the leaf acorn dishes at Cracker Barrel.
They are called *Bountiful Harvest*.
The leaf bamboo placemats are from Ross.
This room has a tray ceiling, french doors and a window.
The lighting is made by Quorum.
The area rug is from Lowes.
If we move I'll leave the rug it matches so well...;)
I scattered leaves, acorns and pinecones across the runner.
I found the bronzed leaf napkin holders at Ross.
The goblets are from Target and the napkins BB&Beyond.
~*~
I am using my new computer and enjoying it.
It's different but very smooth. I wanted all of you to
know I receive no compensation for mentioning any
products on my blog. I blog purely for the fun of sharing.
Thanks for coming by and checking out my fall dining room.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: