Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Ole Switcheroo

Hello Everyone!
Have you ever wanted to start switching your
homes rooms identity around? I must be feeling a
strong need for decor' changes. Fall nesting anyone?
I really need your opinions. Tell me what you think.
If we move next fall will this help us for resale value?
Or should I leave it all as is?
Join me and take a look at my decorating ideas.
Here is our cozy home office.
I'm thinking I would make this room a workout/pet room.
No painting involved. I like the neutral color.
I would change the drapes to a blue/brown combo.
It's the smallest bedroom in our home with
a very large wall desk unit from Ashley.
It would easily hold our workout equipment.
It would also have a bookcase, tv, chair and pets.
The formal living room would become our new home office!
I would leave the wall color and drapes the same.
I would possibly leave the rug and chair.
Many of our neighbors have this front room as their office.
What do you think so far?
This is the bonus room upstairs.
As you can see it's our workout room/pet lounge.
This would become our new television/movie room.
I would paint the walls a neutral and add the leather sofa.
We would need a wood tv console, various lamps and tables etc...
The room would look like a relaxing tv lounge.
What do you think? Any other suggestions?
It's possible we are moving next fall so
I'm not sure if I want to go to the trouble.
At the same time it sure sounds like fun!
Thanks for your help.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: