Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Fire

This past weekend was marked by me having endless nightmares with Pink Predators - like the one from the movie, except they were multiple and their mask/armor was pink - they would not leave me alone for nothing and left me really exhausted. No wonder I wake up so tired everyday, I spend my nights running away from the monsters in my dreams, at least this time they were pink and cute... Besides been chased in my dreams, I spent my days organizing the house.

I have decided to have a brown + green + yellow living room, followed by a grennllow balcony. Crate & Barrel really helped. Their Outlet Store had 65% discount in plenty of pieces I really wanted. They have not arrived yet, but things are looking pretty nice with the changes we have made so far. I want to be done by March, before the in-laws visit and, it will be spring!

The only problem is that I keep dreaming with a fireplace. I want a real one, the kind with you use actual wood and produce a real flame. I'm not in favor of the gay fireplaces that are electric and fake. But, this model from Love Adorned is driving me insane. I'm pretty sure my next dream will be about fire...


Candem Fireplace from Love Adorned - $565
 
Fire Pits from Restoration Hardware

This is one of my favorites: fire bowls from Restoration Hardware

0 Comments: