Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan Disaster: Prayers Needed



Dear friends,

Many of you know that I have family out in Japan. I am sure that many of you woke up to the news about the great disaster/earthquake/tsunami that struck there a few hours ago. I was able to contact my mom and she is doing fine but she is unable to contact my grandmother and my aunt and her family. Please pray for them, that they are safe. Above is a picture of Hachinohe where they live-- I was so sad to see this. My grandmother is very old and I hope that she is safe. Likewise, my aunt is very ill and I hope she will get the attention that she needs. So again, as you see this on the news today, please remember our family and keep them in your prayers.





(Click here to view latest video of the damage) 



*************



0 Comments: