Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mint Chocolate Green Monster Smoothie

For months I kept seeing these Green Monster smoothies with spinach in them. Spinach in a smoothie? I had to get my head around it. Then I gave in and boy oh boy was I glad that I did. I started out with adding it to fruit smoothies and I never even noticed the spinach in it. Now after some experimenting, I've found my favorite flavour...

Mint Chocolate!

Its thick, creamy and tastes like a dessert. I love making this for breakfast or for a post-workout meal. This nice green colour is perfect for St. Patrick's Day coming up next week too!

What you'll need:
1 cup Skim Milk
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
5-6 Ice Cubes
A handful of Fresh Spinach
Mint Extract to taste

Throw everything into the blender and give it a whirl!

Enjoy!

Printable Version

0 Comments: