Thursday, August 25, 2011

Neutral Rooms That Pop

Hello Everyone!
I had another blog design done in case you are wondering if you landed at the
right blog. Pay a visit to Jenn if you are interested in a new design. She is hands
down the best blog designer out there. Click here to meet her. Thanks again Jenn!
Grab my new butterfly button on the right column to display if you would like.

Many of you have asked about our upcoming move and the style change I plan
to make to our home decor'. What I'm thinking is a basic traditional style with
touches of old world warmth and pops of color. Does that even make sense?
I can see it in my mind. Here's hoping I can actually do it.
Join me to see a few of my inspiration photos of living spaces.
This is what I'm dreaming about... I love this room!
It's light, bright and airy. It has an interesting twist with color and unique items.
This is our current family room. You may remember back in January I purchased the
new sofas at Ashley Furniture. I told you the story of how they changed color on me.
You can read about it here if you missed that post. Since my hubby came home last
month we have also discoved that they are not comfortable at all. Needless to say
we will be selling them as soon as we move. Sometimes things work out for the best.
Between the color being off and the lack of comfort they have to go. Bye, bye sofas...:)
I have to find a chess set. Love the soothing blue colors on the sofa.
Beautiful! The arrangement of pictures and the animal rug are my favorites.
I adore the unexpected pop of the green vase. The chair fabric is gorgeous too.
All of the sofas shown are neutral but not boring. The bird pillows give it interest.
The mix of stripes and leather are unexpected and unique. I love this distressed red table.
The double tables and a striped rug look charming. I like the two lamp idea.
A rustic woven basket and the striped ottoman look good together.
I love the french doors and windows above them.
This has more color but the green keeps it neutral. The dark wood adds to the traditional look.
This room has comfort written all over it. I love that large clock.
Thanks for joining me on my dream tour of living spaces.
Which one is your favorite?

Keep the entire east coast in your prayers.
Between the earthquake and approaching hurricane I don't
know if I should be scared of the sky or the ground.  Lol!
I'm trying to remain calm and positive.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: