Friday, September 16, 2011

Autumn Harvest

Hello Everyone!
Autumn is arriving soon and I am happy about it.
What a lovely time of year. Do you enjoy the crisp air and spiced smells?
Finally after many months I have done a little bit of decorating.
Join me on a tour of our warm formal dining room.
The tuscan style cafe' prints are new to us and are from Kirklands.
I had the other pictures hanging on each side of the buffet for over 5 years.
It was definitely time for a much needed change.
I tried to take a photo of them up close but it's hard with the glare.
Hopefully you can see the details of the cafes on the street.
 Did you know two pictures with similiar scenes are called sisters?
I had not heard that one before. The salesperson at Kirklands told me.
The larger prints fill up the space much better.
Here is the decorated buffet table on the other side of the room.
I added wheat grass bundles and eucalyptus stalks to the existing decor'.
I'm trying to keep it simple this year which is hard for me to do.  
The chandelier is made by Quorum lighting.
The autumn flower arrangement came from Kirklands.
 Thanks for coming by and touring our dining room. 
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: