Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Favorites

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend. Our weather was cooler and just perfect.
I love this time of year and on that note I felt inspired to share my fall favorites.
 Lanterns, leaves and candles. I would like to find these. Precious!
Fall plates and pumpkins always make a pretty display.
The warm glow of candles makes your home feel welcoming.
A delicious bowl of chili on a cool evening hits the spot.
Spiced ciders with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
Yummy caramel apples. Mmmmm...How cute are the twigs?
I'm ready to work on my fall wardrobe.
My all time favorite nail polish in lovely fall shades.
Who wants to take a relaxing drive on this scenic winding road?
What are you fall favorites? Let me know. It's fun to share.
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: