Friday, September 16, 2011

Gratitude

I want to say THANK YOU so much to everyone for the incredible number of tweets, emails and Facebook posts.  Yesterday was such a fun day, not just because I got to see myself on TV with Nate (though I will admit that was pretty cool!) but because I got to hear from so many of you.  I am forever grateful for your kindness and support.  It was really humbling.

If you're a new reader joining me for the first time after seeing yesterday's segment I want to say welcome and thank you! Take a minute to follow me on Twitter and on Facebook where I like to post behind the scenes pics of projects as they're in progress.

I heard from so many of you yesterday that you'd love to see more of me on The Nate Show.  Well that's great because I'd love to be on again! :) Let the producers know by hitting up their emails, Facebook page, and Twitter accounts @Nate_Berkus or @NateBerkusShow and who knows...maybe I'll be back!

Lastly, if you didn't get a chance to see the segments, don't worry...that's what the internet is for!

Here is my House Proud segment (very flattering freeze frame, I know!).  I was really happy with how it turned out considering that I sent them over 200 clips to work with.  Everything from the office, nursery and pantry to the porch and dressing room!



Here I am with Nate as he shows me his Pantry Proud:

 

And here is the gallery of photos from our home.   

0 Comments: