Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Julie Bowen's Home

How did I miss this?  This is probably old news to you guys but Julie Bowen (of Modern Family fame)'s home was featured in In Style magazine some months back.  Probably when I was on my new mom blackout of all things non-baby. 

Anyway...designed by M.Design Interiors, each room is more amazing then the last.


I spy one of my favorite fabrics on that amazing chaise - Schumacher's Pearl River in Clay
 
Remember how yesterday I mentioned that it's always the unique accessories in a room that I obsess over?  Well now I find myself in desperate need of a big Chanel 5.


The styling on these bookshelves needs to be studied it's so perfectly balanced.






I'm having heart palpitations over these curtains. 


My favorite image from the whole shoot has to be the dining room.  Seriously...those chairs?!! 

0 Comments: