Saturday, September 3, 2011

New blog design!

I know, I am not that active here on my blog, but that is simply because I don't want to write anything, but important things. But, I have been drawing a lot in the past weeks, and I still need to finish some of those works, which, of course, will be shown here too. And I am so excited about it! :)

As you have probably noticed, I have changed my blog design completely. The whole style it different, and I am so happy how it looks by now. It's not done yet, as the pages and some other little details are still missing. The whole page has been coded by me, and that is also the reason why I like it even more! But I wouldn't succeed if there weren't such amazing people who deliver us great graphics and stock images, so I just want to give credit to those whose freebies have made my work easier: shabbyblogs, amazing cinemagraph artists Jamie Beck & Kevin Burg, The Cutest Blog on the Block, Free Pretty Things for You and Making Cute Blogs. One more big thank you!

I will update the site and the layout day by day, and now I really need to go to sleep. 

Oh, one more thing: I have canceled the building progress of my official webpage due to some differences of opinion with the webmaster, so I think I will leave this page as my "official" web presentation. 

Well, that would be it. Good night!

Aleksandra.

0 Comments: