Friday, September 16, 2011

Spoonflower Spotlight: C'EST LA VIV™

For a textile freak like me, Spoonflower is a complete abyss of awesomeness.  I can (and do) spend hours on there just clicking happily from one amazing designer to another.  I love incorporating fabrics I find there into my inspiration boards.  And while I have created a few designs of my own, when I come across truly talented designers I just have to share.  So today is the first installment in a new series I'm calling Spoonflower Spotlight.

Today the spotlight is on C'EST LA VIV's gorgeous watercolor designs.  The organic feel and movement in each design is perfection.  Wouldn't the florals make for stunning throw pillows?!  You MUST check out her whole portfolio here and her blog here where she regularly features new designs and projects created using her fabrics. 

0 Comments: