Friday, September 9, 2011

This Week's Gems


This pullover looks perfect for bike rides around the city and...

this dress is stunning for autumn. Btw: have you heard about Kokoon? It's a pop-up boutique that brings the shopping experience into your home via a private appointment. So cool!...

Because who doesn't love a cute little robot, right? Adore!...

Oh so pretty...

Need to copy this stache bash idea for my next party with those cool boxes.

Sweetest tee ever and it has stripes - check. (It's only $7!)...

Dreaming about London today!...

This lipstick slub pattern shower curtain would add such a great pop of colour to any bathroom...

I would wear this feather bracelet with a little black dress. Outfit perfection!...

What can I say...I'm smitten with big bags :)...

This polka dot beauty must be one of the cutest gift boxes I've ever seen...

My Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss our autumn GIVEAWAY. Something special for your table:)

0 Comments: