Friday, September 23, 2011

This Week's Gems


On my wish list: snazzy autumn stripes. (This one is adorable too)...

This is a perfect print to add a bit of autumn vibe to your place. Don't you just love the colour?...

This tee made me giggle. I think, I should get one for Balazs:)...

I want to wear this beautiful necklace with tunic and flare jeans. Isn't it pretty?...

This little nifty coin & key storage would save me tons of time each day. I never can find my keys...

Speaking of sexy date-night outfits, this dress would be perfect for a special occasion, don't you think?...

I don't wear too many headbands but this one rocks my world...

What a sweet greeting card for a mama-to-be! (This one is awesome as well)...

Loving those boots, just can't decide on the colour. Which one you prefer?...

Smitten with the pattern of this cute bag. It would make a fantastic autumn accessory...

What can I say, I can't resist a cute little moon...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: EmersonMade Giveaway! Don't miss it.

0 Comments: