Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Travel Fantasy: Tree House


A few days ago I spotted those beautiful tree houses and I haven't been able to get them out of my head since. I keep daydreaming about having one of these. Or at least renting one for a long weekend, somewhere fantastic like France, Switzerland or Italy, so I can sleep under the stars. La Cabane Perchée is the awesome French company that builds those beauties all around the world. All you have to do is pick your desirable tree, and they do the rest. These tree houses are totally eco-friendly and have everything a normal house has. Plus, the designers always make sure that the construction blends carefully into the natural environment.

Darlings, can you imagine swapping your home for a tree house? Would you like to live in one? xo

(via the fox is black)

0 Comments: