Thursday, September 15, 2011

Web design!

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but as you already maybe have noticed, I really enjoy doing web design and customization, especially for blogs. I am still not that familiar with regular webpages, as I didn't discover completely Dreamweaver and the Flash Builder, but maybe someday I'll get along with that too. 

What I actually wanted to show you, was the new design I did for Patricia, a very good friend of mine. This, what you will see now is NOT DONE YET. I still have to do the sidebar and the pages, so it's still in progress. But I couldn't wait, so here it goes! Just click on the image to go to the blog.



Patricia used to be my personal trainer, but as I now changed my fitness studio, we still remained friends. One day, she asked me what could she do, because she really loves writing stories, poems and her thoughts down, and we came up with the idea of opening a blog for her! :) It will be in Spanish, and I am really looking forward to it. 

Aleksandra.

0 Comments: