Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogshop

A few weeks ago, I attended Blogshop, a photoshop bootcamp designed for bloggers. A bunch of readers asked how it was, and I'm happy to report: It was amazing! Bri and Angela ran the class, and they were funny and charming. We learned how to create animated gifs, retouch photos (like erase pimples!) and add graphics and text to images. We ate delicious lunches from Radish (I literally stashed one of their flatbreads in my purse for later, like a crazy old lady) and received fun goody bags with Maptotes and Tattlys. All around, we had an awesome weekend with wonderful smart women, and I'd highly recommend it if you want to learn some new skillz.
See a little recap here:

(Photos by Angela; video by Paper Fortress Films; thanks again, Blogshop!)

0 Comments: