Friday, October 7, 2011

How to look (extra) pretty on a first date

The absolutely positively most nerve-wracking moment of a date? Right before you see each other. Answering the front door or walking into the restaurant...eeks! Just writing this paragraph gives me butterflies.

So how do you look extra gorgeous for the big moment? My #1 random trick from my single days: Pinch your cheeks. Honestly, whenever I'd walk into a date, I'd pinch the apples of my cheeks, then gently rub them to "even" it out. Your rosy cheeks will make it look like you just walked in from the cold, and the color will suit your face perfectly since it's your natural color. (Or you can just cheat and wear blush; here are my two absolute favorites:)

What beauty routines do you have for dates? I'd love to hear your secrets! xoxo

0 Comments: