Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rainy Sunday.

Hellou there!
As I already promised yesterday, I'll talk a little bit more about all these cameras that I've got this week. And I'll show them of course!!

The first one I bought about two weeks ago, you already know (Polaroid Land Camera Presto), and now here are the others which I added to the collection. I'm so so happy about it!

The following two cameras I bought from the same seller on etsy, and until now I can say that I'm very content. But we'll see how everything will work when the precious packages arrive. :)

So, the first one is a Polaroid Super Shooter Vintage camera, and I had some really hard time on deciding if I should take it or not, but in the end I just couldn't resist. :)



This is an example photo of how the photographs may turn out.
The second one is Imperial Six Twenty Flash Vintage Box Camera, and I've fallen in love with it since I saw it for the first time! :) There is one little bad side to it, and that is the hard ways to find proper films for it. But I don't care, because I'll surely figure something out to find them! :D




Shots examples! :)

And the last one is a Zenit EM 35mm SLR Film Camera, and this is the first vintage analog camera which I am gonna work with. So curious about the results!




And the main one which I bought yesterday you already know; Canon EOS 60D. I have made some first shots with it this morning which you can find below. 





Until next time! Have a beautiful Sunday! :)

Aleksandra.

0 Comments: