Friday, October 7, 2011

This Week's Gems


Such a sexy number, perfect for date-nights. I would wear it with dark tights and long boots...

I'm swooning over those back to basics-square earrings. Aren't they snazzy? (check out how to win them)...

Brigitte Gingham shirtdress + skinny jeans + flats = autumn outfit perfection (and oh so comfy)...

Aren't those stackable bracelets beautiful? Such a great eye-candy:)...
I bet that I'd sleep so well on those robot pillow cases. Oh-so adorable!...
On my wish list: chemex coffee maker. Do you own one?...

I've been craving whoopie pies like crazy lately and this tee is just perfect!...

What a heartfelt anniversary card, don't you think?...
This arrow necklace would make any outfit pop out. Such a cool piece!...

This tote would be perfect for someone who does ballet or someone who always dreamed to be a ballerina...
And two of my favoruite dinner party gifts: pink Himalayan salt and sugar candies. Both in amazing jars:)..

My loves, what caught your eye this week? Any great autumn buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss out beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY!

0 Comments: