Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Highlights and Happenings

As 2011 draws to a close, I wanted to spend some time reflecting back on the year.  This is my first year in this new life of stay-at-home-mommyhood and my first year where I've had the luxury of posting here on Honey + Fitz (pretty much) every day.  I've loved sharing my little corner of the world with you and am humbled by what this creative outlet has become for me.

Here, in no particular order is my best of 2011.  The projects I happily checked off my list, the posts I most enjoyed chatting with you about and some plain old awesome moments. 

My Dressing Room Transformation

 

How to Convert Any Upholstered Chair into a Nursery Glider


Bobby Pin 101



Being on The Nate Berkus Show!!!

Finally Giving My Campaign Dresser a New Life



How to Paint Perfect Stripes



Finally Getting my Louis Chair AND Chiang Mai Dragon Fabric Fix!

 


How to Sew a Stylish New Canopy for Your Stroller

 
And without a doubt my #1 proudest accomplishment of 2011 - having the privileged of watching my sweet little baby boy transform into an even sweeter rambunctious, curious toddler!


Wishing you all the happiest 2012!  I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you.

0 Comments: