Thursday, December 8, 2011

Create Christmas Cheer



Hello Everyone!
How have you been? It seems the weeks are flying by for sure.
This always seems to happen around the holidays doesn't it? Whew!
This is the last Christmas for us in this home and I'm decorating light.
Join me for a tour!
 Joy! I love this word. I found this sign at Tar-jay.
 I added it to the powder room sink area.
 Noel is on the other side. I'm really liking the lime color and plan to add more.
  I hung a Santa tassle on the lamp and called it a day.
 Easy peasy. You have to love that at this time of year.
 I added my favorite Joy and Noel ribbon frames to the buffet table.
I hung my Joy to the World tassle and added the wooden red birds.
Done, and done...:)
 They are handmade by Kristen. She is super talented.
Here is a close up of the tassle made by her as well. She is a wizard with ribbons.
 The guest room joined in the festivities with a plaid throw and snowflake pillow.
 I found them at Target during the last Christmas season.
The final touch is an M ornament hung on the lamp.
Simple but festive. How about you? How's your decorating going?
Stay tuned for my tree tour but first I have a Kirklands giveaway for you.
Have a wonderful week!


0 Comments: