Friday, December 2, 2011

December and a piano.

Good evening!
I have neglected this blog a very little in the past few days, because I had a lot of things to finish for the college, but also because I wanted to have my weekend completely without any duties - becaaauseee my very own pianino will arrive tomorrow! And of course, it's completely logical that I will not leave it alone that soon. I have been waiting for this moment for a very, very long time, and to be honest, I cannot believe that it finally isn't my daydreaming anymore, but pure reality. This feeling is really amazing! :)

I won't tell you any further about it, because I'll share more details tomorrow when the piano's here. And in another blog post I'll make a room tour, since it has been requested a lot over my twitter and facebook. 

And now I wish you happy 1st December!


Love you!

Aleksandra.
Image source: click here.

0 Comments: