Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday deliciousness.

Good morniiiing! Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

Today I've been looking for some inspiration for Christmas food, especially sweets. I'm not good at baking cookies at all, so probably I'll be ordering them from somewhere. Anyway, it's so sad that I have no talent at all for it, but maybe someday, who knows, I'll learn it! Okay, here are my little treasures that I've found:












Aren't they super lovely and cute?! I LOVE IT! 

Here in Vienna, we have a beautiful cake shop called Demel, and I think it's the oldest one, although I'm not quite sure because it could be that the Sacher Hotel is older, and it also has its famous Sachertorte. You should check it out, it's really great!

I hope you could find some inspiration for yourself too! Have a nice day!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: