Thursday, December 15, 2011

J.Crew's Holiday Catalog throughout the years

I have done ZERO holiday shopping. Do you hear me?! ZERO!!!  Christmas is in 11 days!!!!  I've vowed to take all of today and put a major dent in my shopping list.

So while I'm off doing that, I'll share one of my very favorite holiday inspirations - the arrival of the J.Crew holiday catalog in my mailbox.  The styling, the photography and the amazing settings are always so spot on.  Oh yes, and the clothes aren't half bad either!  Here is a look back at some of the holiday catalogs from recent years.   

HOLIDAY-CHEER-JCREW

Lately, they have been loving the work of photographer Mei Tao.  She's shot most of the Crewcuts catalogs of late and one of my favorite holiday catalog ever - the Chile location (upper left in the collage above). 

Want some J.Crew style in your life?  Check out this great post by Refinery 29 - 10 Stunning Styling Secrets from J.Crew's Holiday Catalog.

0 Comments: