Monday, December 19, 2011

Season Of Peace

Hello Everyone!
How is your holiday season going? I hope you are enjoying it all.
We have two trees a red one and an ivory but this year I only put up the
 red tree since it is a slim style and easy. I have been adding bright lime
decorations to it and am slowly but surely getting the festive look I'm after.
Join me for our Christmas tree tour!
 I found the cutest new ornaments and lime sparkle sticks at Cracker Barrel.
Don't you just love that place during the holidays? They have the most unique decorations.
 Mr Santa says Ho, Ho, Ho! I always like to add monograms and feathers.
Do you see the sparkly red bird with the lime wings and tail? He's my new favorite.
The topper is a big plaid bow I found at Michaels.
I added sparkly red twigs to it to make it shine.
 It's hard to see the lime sparkle sticks throughout the tree. Can you see them? 
They appear as dark spots instead of the bright green that they are.
I just adore the warm glow of multi lights. Our other tree has the white lights.
Which are your favorites? It's a tough call for me. I like them both very much.
 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Millers 2011!
~*~
The winner of my Kirklands Gift Card Giveaway is Michele Smith from
the blog "Dreaming of a Farmhouse". Congrats Michele! I'll be in touch.
Thanks to all of you for entering. I wish you could all win.
~*~
I'll be taking a little bloggy break. See you next year my friends!

0 Comments: