Friday, December 9, 2011

This Week's Gems


Oh boy! How pretty is this coat? Great colour for gloomy winter strolls:)....

I can't wait to read this book! (Have you already?)...

This "be optimistic" felt badge is simply adorable!...

I love how understatedly stunning this branch necklace is...

I totally need to get those adorable sippy-de-do-dah straws for Christmas day chocolate dippers. Yum!...

This initials ring would make a beautiful and very heartfelt Christmas gift to a mom....

How wonderfully festive is this dotted blouse? I'd love to wear it with a stylish skirt, red soles and lipstick...

I want to crawl under that cozy-looking red wool blanket and have a nap...

Those bangles look oh-so feminine and I adore the little beads detailing:)...

Mitten perfection. Yes, please!...

Tea towel cuteness!...

Another stylish way to add a bit of sparkle to your Holiday party look:)...

Isn't this shower curtain awesome? Love!...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: Also, if you are still on a hunt for some awesome Christmas gift ideas, check out our gift guide.

0 Comments: