Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wren Elizabeth's Nursery

I got the best post over on my Facebook wall this weekend.  One of my reader's, Heather, posted a link to her sweet little girl's nursery inspired by Knox's nursery!  How perfect is this?




I LOVE seeing how Heather reinterpreted the loose safari animal theme in Knox's nursery.  The National Geographic issues as art is pretty much brilliant.

I am seriously flattered beyond words to know that beautiful baby Wren will be sleeping, growing and playing in a room inspired by our own nursery. See more of her room and her gorgeous birth announcement here.  Mom Heather also happens to be an insanely talented photographer so there's plenty of great eye candy to look at on her site

Thank you Heather for sharing your little one's room with me. Congratulations!

0 Comments: