Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Avocado Booster


Happy New Year, Lovelies! I have to say that the last week and a half was probably the most relaxing time I had in the past few years but surely the most damaging to my liver (giggle). I genuinely missed you dearly and I'm so happy to be back to regular routine :)

After a few days of convincing yesterday morning, Balazs finally gave into this avocado smoothie. (Way to kick off the 2012, right?) Because we love avocados, I was worried that a smoothie might just ruin it for us, but it didn't. The mature avocado, mixed with milk (we used almond milk), banana, kiwi and some honey made one hell of an energy booster. Totally recommend it! Have you tired it before? How was your Holiday break? Any juicy gossip to share? xo

P.S: One year ago today!
P.P.S: How about a smoothie party?

(via my sea story via whole family fare)

0 Comments: