Monday, January 30, 2012

Basics For My Winter Wardobe

Hello Everyone!
How are you? We are doing well but still waiting for our official moving date.
The day is actually getting closer and closer and I'm more than ready.
How about this warm weather? Is it really January or even winter?
I picked up a few new wardrobe essentials and thought I would share them.
What I like about them the most is that I can mix and match freely.
Join me!
 A deep plum peasant blouse from Cato along with a ruffled gray scarf.
Look how cute! Cato is now carrying ballet flats in sparkle colors for $13.99.
I wear a size 6 and this is the only color they had in my size. I also added the plum jewels.  
 I bought a denim ruffled shirt and paired it with boot cut dark denim jeans.
The navy striped scarf and brown woven belt complete the outfit. All from Cato.
I bought the brown ankle boots from Etienne Aigner at Marshalls. 
 I paired a gray shirt with a bright tomato red blazer from Cato.
 I will wear it with gray and red bead chunky strands.
 I just love peacock, aqua, turqouise blue right now!
I found a soft cotton jacket and matching tank at Cato.
 I found three silver necklaces with this blue color in it.
It's hard to see the true color here but this is a very vivid blue.
 I like to wear the basics like black and white together. I found a white ruffled
cotton blouse at Cato that I paired with a black velvet jacket from Dillards.
 I'll wear this chunky link gold jewelry from Cato with it.
 I bought a basic khaki cotton sweater and paired it with a Vera Wang dotted scarf.
The khaki stone jewels and sweater are from Cato. The scarf is from Marshalls.
Mr Chestnut had to see what was up and he thought it all was all a bit strange. Silly boy!
 A soft cotton wrap sweater in ivory and black button up blouse go well together.
Both are from Cato. I paired it with an animal print scarf from Marshalls.
Large size gold and black stone drop earrings complete the look.
How about a warm and comfy red velour workout suit from Marshalls?
I think I payed about $15 for it. You can't beat that!
I have been walking and weightlifting this week. I'm sore today. Ouch!
It's Chestnut approved this time.
I thought I would share this steal of a jewelry deal that I found at Michaels.
I had no idea they carried jewelry. Did you? They also sell it so you can make your own. 
Look at the sparkle stone bracelets for $3.99 a piece. Love em'!
 I am feeling blessed, grateful and truly lucky this week since I won not one but two
amazing giveaways from Shabby Apple and my blog friends Shenita and Barbara.
Here is the pretty black vintage dress called Boogie Woogie. Thank you Shenita!
I cannot wait to get it. It is adorable with the wide satin bow.
Here is the beautiful gold feather necklace I won. I received it yesterday.
Thank you Barbara! It is darling and I plan to wear it this week.
Have you been buying new clothes lately? Where do you shop?
I seem to be sticking with my favorite stores Cato, Target and Marshalls.
I'll probably expand my clothing store horizons very soon.
~*~
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: