Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Cozy & Wintery Nursery

It feels like forever since the last time I did an inspiration board.  We're finally getting a cold blast of air here in North Carolina and I'm immediately in full cozy winter mode.  Yay for fuzzy socks and warm sweaters!

My northern roots have me screaming "MAINE!" when I look at this board but I think it would be perfect for a winter baby just about anywhere.  I love that it feels really organic and natural but still has a lot of texture and warmth.  Isn't that cable knit chair slip cover INSANE?!?  I just want to get all snuggly with tiny baby on it.  And you can pull it right off to wash if it gets dirty (which it will!)

By popular request, I'll be including paint color suggestions whenever I post an inspiration board.  I think a warm, gray tone would be perfect for cozy-ing up this room even more. 

0 Comments: