Friday, January 27, 2012

This Week's Gems


Have you seen J.Crew's new arrivals? I'm totally swooning over those two cardis and this sassy skirt...

One of the most snazzy white porcelain coffee sets I've seen in a while. Just look at that milk jug - Love!...

How beautiful are those miniature journals? Fantastic for jotting fun inspirations:)...

I've never seen more unique cuffs! Aren't they splendid?...

Beautiful!...

Those cuties just got me super excited for spring:)...

Imagine wearing this necklace with one of your favourite tweeds and a snazzy shirt. Stunning!...

I'm loving those cute puppy tags! Totally need those for Monty and Buffer! Btw: how adorable is Sima's new pup?...

Ha! Next Movember, I'm getting this Moustache Growers Guide as a gift to Balazs:)...

Bangles perfection!...

Loves, Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S:  Have you entered our GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it:)

0 Comments: