Friday, January 13, 2012

This Week's Gems


Here are two skirts that I simply adore and can't wait to get them for spring. Aren't they pretty?...

Swoon...

I'm loving those wool slippers. Perfect for winter days-in:)...

How fun would it be to have a soup-swap-party? Perfect to beat the winter blues. Garnish has everything for it. (Here is  the full list of items you might need)...

How sweet is this whale bracelet? And the super special part is that you can personalize it!...

Yup, I still love stripes!...

I fancy the pants off this dancing in motion piece by Eadweard Muybridge. Beautiful!..-

This necklace would make any outfit look super pretty. I love the delicate feel of it...

What a lovely kitchen set! Yup, I'm talking about you, jug:)...

This print made me smile...

Darlings, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

0 Comments: