Friday, January 20, 2012

This Week's Gems


How pretty is this hat? (Bonus: It's made of 100% organic merino wool)...

Bag-tastic! Perfect for romantic weekends away...

Three Scotch colours I'm intrigued by: troya, flying scotsman and seaboard...

I love stacking rings and this one is super charming...

This coat makes me swoon! I love the sexy colour, detailing and it would look great with skinnies. Bingo!...

Just imagine what a snazzy addition this poppy pod stickpin would make to your winter tweed or your cozy sweater. Love!...

Must have: mini espresso maker:) It just looks so darn cute, doesn't it?...

I adore the vibrant print and the sassy cut of this number. I would wear it with a pair of black, warm tights, long boots and braided hair...

This robin print would make a lovely addition to a nature-loving kiddo's playroom:)...

Thank you cards perfection! Just imagine sending those cuties out. Awesome!...

Happy Friday, Lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any fantastic buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss our snazzy pillow GIVEAWAY! (Your sofa would love it)

0 Comments: