Friday, February 17, 2012

Decorating Chaos

Hello Friends!
If you read my previous post you know that I am now on a decorating frenzy.
Check it out of you missed it for an update on our move.
I'm trying to slow down but I feel like tearing each room apart and that is precisely
what I have done. Piles of *stuff* are everywhere Yikes! It has me uneasy. If you have
read my blog for any length of time you know how much I organize and clean so this 
chaos is not me. I know it will all be worth it in the end. I can't wait to show you all of
 the before and afters. Here is a peek of the new home office formally the living room.
It is cloudy and raining today so I can't get very good pictures. More coming soon.
 We are using the chair from the family room and the same drapes.
This room will be changed to hardwoods in a few months.
I definitely can't handle that extra noise it takes to have them put in right now.
The long weekend ahead has us painting some more rooms and celebrating
our thirteen year wedding anniversary on the 20th. Where does the time go?
~*~
Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments: