Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mother Nature.

Hello everyone!

I haven't been online in general for days, since I had so many things to do for college, but since I'm on vacation now (yaay!) I will spend more time blogging, of course. 
I've visited my DeviantArt today, just to discover 2340 unread notifications. I was pretty shocked, but it seems that a month of abscence has its consequences. :) Most of those notifications were arworks from all those amazing artists that I follow. And I have found so many great things, and I've decided to show it to you! 
Here are some a-m-a-z-i-n-g nature photographs which have left me completely speechless... Enjoy!









Great, right? I'm simply in love with it! Oh, and I've also been thinking about posting some artworks every Sunday here... What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed it! Have a nice Sunday!

Love, Aleksandra.

0 Comments: