Friday, February 17, 2012

This Week's Gems


Dreaming about those red colour sandals and sunshine...

Love...

One snazzy coat, don't you think?...

My new favourite print! Makes me smile each time I look at it....

A fantastic camera and laptop backpack for summer travelling for your husband/boyfriend...

Sweet tiny moon necklace to make each day a bit more dreamy...

My friend adores Elroy Ink and this print would make a great gift for her...

Perfect earrings for spring weekend getaways. Can't wait!...

My warmer-weather must haves: snazzy bag and sassy ballerinas...

This print would look so beautiful in a bedroom....

This soap for Friday night bubble baths...

Loves, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Have you entered our awesome ONA GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it.

0 Comments: