Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Workout inspirations!

Hello dear friend! 

As you may know (or not) I'm regularly practicing kickboxing to keep my body in shape. But since I got sick I have lost so much motivation and strength, and it even came that far that I'm forcing myself to go to the training today. But then I thought, I really want to get better and better, so I've started to look up for some inspirational videos and pictures, and have discovered some really great ones!
 

For several years I've been going to the gym, but in the end I realized that it's not the right thing for me. Actually I really hate lifting weights, and running on the threadmill. I prefer using only my own body to form it and run in the park or on the streets. It gives you such a better feeling in the end and it's not comparable to the sticky gym at all.

So, I think I'll go and make myself ready to go.. And you should really check this blog out! Click here!


See you soon!

Love, Aleksandra.

Images are courtesy of its no piece of cake.

0 Comments: