Thursday, March 1, 2012

11 Question Blog Tag

I'm doing something a little different today on the blog.  My friend Sarah of Pewter + Sage "tagged" me in this 11 questions post so I'm playing along. Today I'm sharing a few tidbits about myself that you probably don't know (and maybe don't care to know, sorry!)

Here are the rules:

  • You must post the rules.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Let them know you have tagged them.
Here are my answers to Sarah's questions:

 
Thank goodness for the DVR because I never watch anything live anymore.  I make sure there's always at least one Modern Family and 30 Rock available for when I have some downtime though.  Funniest shows on TV!

 

 

 Mr. H+F and I LOVE to travel.  We go back and forth between loving adventurous, go, go, go vacations and sit under a palm tree and do nothing for 7 days vacations.  The BEST destinations for us offer the opportunity to do both.   



 

Just one?!  Ugh, I can't do this!  This is really hard because I love color so I'm going to cheat and pick two.  I'm really loving navy with almost anything at the moment but especially tangerine orange.  And I still love pretty much every combination of coral too but particularly when paired with a cool, dove gray. 

 
{Click here for instructions on how to make that bulletin board.}

 
I used to be a chronic snooze button user.  Like I'm talking I'd set the alarm 40 minutes early and snooze like 8 times before getting out of bed.  But these days my alarm is the the sound of Knox having some very animated conversations in his crib with his bear and there's no snooze button for that!


 
Oldest!  I have a one younger brother.  We're SUPER close and I adore and miss him terribly.  He's amazing and inspires me so much.  He's following his dream and has started what is already a very successful beer business


I guess I never thought of these as collections in the sense that I go out seeking pieces I don't have but I definitely have things I love and can't get enough of. 

 

My current fabric obsession - metallic linen.   GAAA!  So fabulous, can't get enough.

 

 
Margarida - no, not like the yummy Mexican cocktail (though I do also love a margarita!)


 
I wanted to be a doctor and was even pre-med for a hot minute in college.  Then I met organic chemistry and that dream was over.  

 
Definitely, definitely, definitely city!  I can appreciate the quiet and relaxing nature of the country but I hate having to drive to everything.  I miss the convenience and access living in a metro area affords you.  My favorite places in the world are cities - Bangkok, New York, Paris and of course my hometown of Boston. 



 
Definitely girly.


 A talker for sure. Though I'm always working on being a better listener.

 
I'll call it the 3 Cs.  I like things casual and unfussy with lots of classic silhouettes and collected pieces.  I love pretty much everything Heather Chadduk (of Cottage Living fame) touches but with a few more touches of bright color.



 
I think (or I hope!) they would say that I'm loyal. 

 
That I am a chronic interrupter!  What can I say, I'm just excited to talk...see#9c :)

And here are the 11 bloggers I'm going to tag:

Camila of Effortless Style
Laurel of Abode Love
Lindsay of Southern Lovely
Ashley of Meet Me in Philadelphia 
Joni of Lay Baby Lay
Lauren of With Two Cats
Danika at Gorgeous Shiny Things 
Kate of The Small Things Blog
Jessie of The Long and Short of It
Linds of Everything LEB
Alison of My Little Happy Place

To answer the following 11 questions:

1.  What is the #1 most played song on your iPod (or other mobile device)?
2.  What is the last movie/tv show/book that made you cry?
3.  What story does your family always tell about you?
4.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
5.  If you could have your dream second home would it be a mountain hideaway or beach house? (or other?)
6.  What is the furthest you've ever been from home? 
7.  What is the oldest item you own?
8.  If you had to pick 1 place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you take them?
9.  What one food do you never get tired of?
10.  You have to move out of the country RIGHT NOW.  Where do you go?
11.  Are you a morning person or night person?

0 Comments: