Thursday, March 8, 2012

Avocado Snack


Yesterday, a few of our friends came over for a Seinfeld night and I made a whole plate of Jackie's avocado fingers. Originally I was planning to bake a banana bread but I run out of time and I'm so glad that I did. They came out super light and delicious yet incredibly satisfying (must be the cheese).

The awesome part is that they are easy to make: just slice up a few avocados, sprinkle a bit of lemon juice on top, add a serving of goat cheese to each, finish off with a pinch of salt, pepper and chili powder and wrap the whole thing around with a slice of prosciutto. Yum! (Here is the full recipe if you fancy trying it).

Darlings, doesn't that sound delicious? Would you give it a go? Do you like avocados?

P.S: Yum - the avocado booster!
P.P.S: Baked avocado fries.

(Thanks, Monica. Top photos by Jackie and last image layout by exPress-o)

0 Comments: