Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Formal Dining Room In A Nutshell

Hello Friends!
How was your weekend? We had a very nice one and finally were able to
celebrate our anniversary with a dinner at The Melting Pot. Have you been?
It's fondue and very good. Yum! Afterwards we went to Home Goods and of
 course I found some new goodies. I'll share with you soon. In the meantime
I'm showing you our rooms with the new paint jobs. Here is the dining room.
Join me! Warning, picture overload once again. :)
 After!
The new taupe/green paint is called Nutshell by Martha Stewart.
I decided to keep the same color on the top and bottom of the chair rail this time.
I also kept the cafe' prints. They were my inspiration for color, style, etc...
 Here is the before with dark red and gold paint. It was time for an update.
 The buffet table after. I kept the same lamps and mirror.
 The same table before the new paint.
 I  kept the centerpiece simple with an urn and orbs from Kirklands.
 The cream shell plate is from Kirklands.
 The scroll iron chandelier is made by Qorum.
The new rug is from Home Depot. I was happy to find the colors I wanted.
 I added new taupe pillows from Kirklands.
 Here you can see the ceiling was painted a light cream color called Bone Folder.
You can also glimpse a view of the freshly painted kitchen cabinets. I'll show you next!
 The new drapes are a deep moss green from Bed Bath and Beyond.
 Another view.
 The buffet table.
 The view from the kitchen.
 And from the hallway entering the room...
Finally. The. Last. Photo. :)
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like the changes.
  ~*~
Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments: